Welcome to Southwest Missouri’s premier indoor climbing facility!
If you’re thinking about climbing for the first time, don’t be nervous, we’ll help you out. Here’s what you need to know.
- No class, appointment, experience, or membership necessary, just drop in anytime!
- There is no age limit to climb
- There is no skill level necessary to climb
- We do have classes and programs that are great for novice climbers. If you’re interested, check out the options listed below!
Signup must be at least 1 week in advance
The best option for your first time! This allows up to four people to climb, includes all equipment, and provides you with a staff member to handle the ropes. That way, you can just have fun climbing! Great for families or a group of friends!
- Length: 1 hour
- Participant Age: 3+
- Instructor/Student Ratio: 1:4
- All gear included
Adult Day Pass $15
Includes a full day’s access to climbing, yoga, and workout facilities. Rental gear not included.
Youth Day Pass $12
Ages 13 and under
Includes a full day’s access to climbing and yoga facilities. Rental gear not included.
Yoga Session $8/Class
Price per class, per person.
Adult Classes and Ropes
Thursdays 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Signup must be at least 1 day in advance
This course is perfect for new climbers! It offers an in depth introduction to the facility, including the use of auto-belays, bouldering, fundamentals of climbing, top rope climbing, and top rope belay technique.
- Participant Age: 14+
- Max Instructor/Student Ratio: 1:6
- Includes: Rental gear for the class and a 1 week unlimited Premium Membership